I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, July 4, 2011

BUNNNNNNYYYYY!!!

As I was walking Glock today I thought, you know, walking a puppy is a lot like going on a walk with an inquisitive 4 or 5 year old kid. "What's that?" "What's making that noise?" "What does this smell like?" "What's that spot on the road?" "What about that spot?" "Ohh, what about THAT one?" "BUNNY!" "LIZARD!" "BUNNNNNYYY!!" Half the time the puppy is trailing behind you, slowlllly walking, examining everything. You are creeping along trying to encourage him to go faster, walk beside you like he is supposed to. After all, you don't want it to look like you are dragging this poor puppy down the road. The other half of the time he is either right beside you (YAY!) or is charging off after something. "BUNNY!" "LIZARD!" Your arm is getting ripped out of it's socket by a 5 month 50+ pound German Shepherd puppy, oh wait yours isn't? You don't have a German Shepherd puppy? I pity you. :) Even with your arm leaving its socket and you loving and hating this phase, sometimes wanting that mature well trained dog that he will eventually grow into, you can't help put smile as he looks up into your face, smiles his puppy smile and licks at your hand. Love my monster puppy.

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture! Braden got really excited about the "green puppy" :)

    ReplyDelete