I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blogging

So the question is, how long do you think this will last? Me blogging that is. I have played with the idea of starting a blog off and on for awhile now. Of course the other night the name of it came to me... it was almost as if a mattress had struck me and gave it to me... Oh wait a mattress did strike me. Perhaps that is where I shall start the blog.

You see, I am this unique individual who manages to get herself into all sorts of interesting predicaments, like getting stuck under her mattress because she is looking for something. Or getting stuck behind her dresser because she HAS to plug her clock in behind the dresser. Of course I do not realize that these things are going to wind up so... absurd, until I am in the process of doing them! My friend Carrie told me yesterday that I should just not move. She said that I appear intelligent until I begin moving, and then my true colors come out.. I am a klutz and quite often a complete and utter blonde. But apparently I am also intelligent!! :)

Today was definitely another blonde day. My first major moment happened in institute, before class started. I had been talking to a friend that I haven't seen in over a year, and I realized my hair tie was not in my pocket. So I figure I had left it in my car and proceeded down the stairs and across the gym to run out to my car to grab it... Then I looked down at my arm and realized that I had placed it around my wrist. Of course I had!! So I turned around and walked back across the (full) gym and up the stairs and sat back down in my chair. Perhaps I should not move... After this,I had two exams, one on the French Revolution and one on the American Revolution. In my first class I walked in the door, found the class full as always and proceeded to knock a podium off of a chair and knock the chair over. Of course there are 40 people in the room silently, desperately trying to study at this moment and hear I am causing a racket and throwing things all over! Luckily my professor took pity on me and came to my rescue. Then after finishing the exam I proceeded to my next class where I had more mishaps. First I wrote my name on my blue book, when apparently we were not supposed to. Next I flipped over the test, when once again we weren't supposed to!! NEXT my phone went off during the test as I had forgotten to turn the sound off again. The whole class of 50 people and two teachers promptly swivel and stare at me... as I writhe in my seat uncomfortably. Last but not least my pen runs out of ink and the T.A. has to loan me hers so she can read my test! By the time I left campus I was most definitely ready to be done!

So my blog title is blogging, but really this blog is not about blogging, but about me being a blonde and my misadventures! And since I am extremely tired, I could go off on some tangent about that, but I believe it is best if I stop while I am... not ahead?

1 comment:

  1. You know, I was sure that I'd left a comment already but I can't see it! Well I'll be the first one to comment again! I love your misadventures, they're so you and that's why we love you!

    ReplyDelete