I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, September 21, 2009

Fried Brain...

So for school I have MASSIVE amounts of reading. Like I am reading 28 books this semester, which is 8,301 pages... And I am writing 12 essays this semester, plus all of the in class, exams, discussion board posts, etc. writing. Today, like most days, I did a bunch of reading. I finished two books today which is a total of four books finished! Anyways, by the end of the day my brain is just totally fried. No brain cells left, which seems totally wrong because one would think that expanding your mind all day would have the opposite effect. Nope! It equals a fried brain that leaves you quite slap happy at the oh so late hour of 8:30. I was playing with Adelaide and we were being silly and laughing. Then Erik came in and asked me what a cat burglar is. For some reason this struck me as the funniest thing and I promptly started cracking up. Of course he is standing there going, well what is it?? And I am going I have no brain cells left! This resulted in me laughing for no reason for about 2 or 3 minutes with Adelaide laughing too and Erik just wanting to know what a cat burglar is.

Now I have a dilemma. Well, I have lots of dilemmas but I am trying to deal with my many issues one issue at a time so that I do not become even more... issued. (One issue is that I have a thing with ellipses.) :) ANYWAYS!! So my current dilemma is that my tried and true form of relaxation was always reading. Well now that I have several hundred pages that I am reading each week, reading is not exactly the most relaxing thing for me right now. So I have been taking advantage of the DVR downstairs. I have now watched all of the recorded episodes of NCIS, which is the greatest most addictive show EVER! I now know how Kate died, well actually someone already told me before I saw it, but now I actually saw the episode. I now understand so much more about the show! Now I have a bunch of House episodes and Early Edition. Soo... I don't remember what my dilemma was. Apparently I have solved my dilemma. I think I do that quite often, I make an issue out of something that really is not an issue which leads to more issues. There!! That is my dilemma. :) How do I stop making my life more complicated than it really needs to be?

2 comments:

  1. Muahahaha now you understand Keeping Up Appearances!!!! hehehehe.... if you need another escape I would recommend Keeping Up Appearances. I'm watching it right now while working on my annotated bibliography. Hyacinth is being attacked by a duck and Richard is about to get stuck on a rafter in the roof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oh dear. Well I have NCIS, House, Gilmore Girls, and the shows on the FOOD Network. But NCIS is like my ultimate show. IT is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete