I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Parking Garages and Ditching Class

So today I headed off to school with my car packed up so that I could head to Show Low after I was done with class. I got to the parking garage and began the normal quest for that lucky spot that has just been emptied by a car. I scanned all 4 levels with many other people searching for that holy spot. And did so again. And again. And again. And again. I went through the whole thing about 4 times. I passed the same people several times. One Nissan Xterra with 3 guys I passed about 5 times and each time we would kind of laugh at each other because we were in the same boat. Well after going through the whole flipping thing several times I decided I would just break down and park in the pay by the hour parking garage, I could spend $8 if I had to. Well.... It was FULL!!! So I decided to check the Institute parking one more time. As I was driving back I called up Carrie to vent. I told her my circumstances and said you know if I can't find a spot now I am tempted to just ditch and head up to Show Low. She said I should. (Isn't she wonderful?) :)  As I was heading up to the 2nd level I see 3 guys walk down the ramp... My 3 friends from the Xterra. They raised their hands in the air and laughed. My windows were down and I called out, "You got a spot??? That is sooo not fair!!" They laughed and so did I, as I continued my hopeless quest for a place to put my poor car. Well... There wasn't one. I never passed by at the right time to find someone leaving. Of course I tried stalking a few people, but none of them were ever leaving. Sooo I wound up not going to class and went and got frozen yogurt and headed up to Show Low. I am now sitting on the couch trying to ignore my Vietnam War books and watching Jeffy dive for the kitten that wandered into the house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment