I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Long Term Good....

So. You know those decisions where you really really want to do something, but you know that for your emotional and mental well being you just shouldn't? It is never anything bad, but just you know that by doing it this thing will probably do more harm than good for you in the long run, but it would be really nice for the moment. Well I have had this experience both yesterday and today. There was something that I ohhhh so wanted to do, really wanted to do. However, I knew that doing this thing would be more detrimental in the long run. So I was strong and did not do this thing! YAY!. Right? I have to keep telling myself that my decision is best for me even though at the moment I am wishing I had made the opposite decision...

No comments:

Post a Comment